admin
Site Admin

Tactics in Battlestar Galactica: Deadlock [Part One]

Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:20 pm

We’re a week out from the launch of Battlestar Galactica: Deadlock, the upcoming simultaneous turn-based space tactics game from Slitherine Ltd & Star Hammer's Black Lab Games.

http://www.strategygamer.com/articles/tactics-in-battlestar-galactica-deadlock-part-one/

TokyoDan

Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:45 pm

To me this game looks so similar to Battlefleet Gothic Armada that I almost believe that it is just a reskinned version. But I know it isn't. I'd love to see a comparison done of these two games. Especially listing the areas where they are similar and where they are completely different.

EICJoe

Re:

Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:31 am

TokyoDan wrote:To me this game looks so similar to Battlefleet Gothic Armada that I almost believe that it is just a reskinned version. But I know it isn't. I'd love to see a comparison done of these two games. Especially listing the areas where they are similar and where they are completely different.

I can have a think Dan as I've played both a fair bit, BFG:A for around 8 hours as it was mainly research, and Deadlock for around 23 hours so far.

Not sure there'd be a full article our of it but I can probably list out some things.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Return to “Strategy Gamer Front Page Discussion”