Next EU4 expansion releases March 20th01 Mar 2018 0
Paradox Interactive have confirmed the release date for upcoming Europa Universalis IV DLC, Rule Britannia.
Want to know which EUIV expansions are the best? We’ve got you covered!
The new immersion pack adds additional flavour to the British Isle region, as well as a new ‘coal’ resource that will kick off a late-game industrial revolution. This is probably just so that they can avoid making Victoria III.
It’s going to be an intense month for Paradox expansions – HoI IV’s Waking the Tiger DLC is due out on the 8th
Other features from the pack will include:
- New British Missions: Exclusive Mission Trees for England, Scotland, Ireland and Great Britain, embedded in the new Europa Universalis IV mission system (coming with the 1.25 update).
- Innovativeness: Earn rewards for being the first nation to unlock new knowledge, including lower power costs.
- Naval Doctrine: Adopt a general strategy for your fleets, giving you bonuses to ship maintenance, trade power or battle performance.
- Anglicanism: A new Protestant faith can appear in England with new bonuses and religious choices.
- Knowledge Sharing: Help your lagging allies or subjects by promoting the spread of institutions in their realms.
- Trade Steering: Force your defeated enemies to have their merchants fill your coffers.
Rule Britannia is due out on on March 20th.
You can check out more EUIV content in our EUIV Codex.