Prachi

So I tried Battlefield V with a RTX 2080Ti with ray tracing enable

Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:07 am

I've been reading benchmark all over the web how ray tracing it just a frame killer and brings no benefits. I wanted to try it for myself. After tweaking a few settings, I was able to run the game 4K60fps with ray tracing on medium setting, resolution scale 90% and the rest of the settings on ultra except for FXAA ( I just don't like the look of FXAA). I didn't use DLSS has it made the texture a bit blurry. the image quality was far superior with UI scaling. The difference in image quality between 90% to 100% scaling is minimal. Sarkari Result Pnr Status Showbox

The game just looked and play fantastic. Of course, if you push RTX to High on Ultra, this is where you get the biggest FPS drop with minimal lighting improvement over medium settings. Just like any games, you need to tweak a few settings and you get both the benefits of frame and ray tracing. I know this subreddit loves to hate on the RTX 2080Ti but it's pretty good card. It's a bit on the expensive side but it does have some benefits. The lighting does make a difference.

Return to “Computer Games”