agathosdaimon

Re: Stormpowered store - what is going on with it

Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:50 am

the game is now offline capable - i think it wasnt back when it first came out, but now they enabled it to be so, and some people even opt to play it offline only because they prefer the version prior to the latest patch

agathosdaimon

Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:05 am

the stormpowered store doesnt seem to be accessible for me now - i was going to just now go and buy Ship pack 1 and relay the process back to you, but i cant even bring up the store page - i just get internal server error 500 come up where the store was

- even though this is the case, i can still play the jutland game though so no trouble there

The Fox

Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:10 am

I took the plunge and got the base game.
When this installed and worked fine I decided to get the 2nd ship pack but whatever I tried (IE - Firefox) I couldn't get to the checkout anymore.

I tried again a couple hours later and this time I had success.

I seems to me it doesn't matter what you do or which browser you use but that you have to be lucky to get through the process without errors.
The Stormpowered app you need to install the games even gives me more errors than the website.

If I have troubles in the future I can blame you and the Wargamer for their positive review (https://www.wargamer.com/reviews/review-jutland-pro/) :lol: :twisted:

agathosdaimon

Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:06 am

oh dont blame me!, i mean i have tried to be honest with the difficulties in getting the game, but since i have i have enjoyed it

regarding the store - yeah odd, i found later that while i was unable to go the main store front, if i did a google search for the ship pack 1 and brought up the stores page entry for the game, i could add it to my cart and even get to teh payment screen - so i guess i will be able to get it after all

The Fox

Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:01 am

For me the hotkeys (that you can't rebind) aren't optimal to use.

I use a small piece of software to rebind the keys (outside of the game) : Autohotkey

https://www.autohotkey.com/

Install Autohotkey
Rightclick in a directory and add a Autohotkey script (from the new menu)
Edit the script
Run script before running Jutland (or any other game)
Exit script when finished

This is what I use : (most important for me is using ZSQD to move camera instead of the numpad)

Lcontrol::q
RControl::z
z::Up
s::Down
q::Left
d::Right
w::PgUp
x::PgDn
a::Numpad1
e::Numpad3
y::a
r::d