Baelnor

Re: Tavern Brawl - Tactics (by Nebulium Games)

Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:48 am

No, not you, the PR person who actually goes to the websites :)

That is, how much Nebulium Games gets...

Nebulium Games

Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:29 am

Hey everybody! Gather here! I'm announcing the NEW UPDATE details! Don't forget to get this lastest one from Google Play or App Store!
- 4 new heroes have arrived in town! They have totally new abilities. Lately I've been introducing them, so feel free to check them out!
- Changed the system of heroes unlocking. (Original Keys will be converted to Soul Shards) Collect shards to get the heroes!
- Added Treasure Barrel to get new Soul Shards. New heroes are only able to be got in Treasure Barrel!
- Improved graphics and visual effect. More splendid than ever!
- Optimized chat translation, it's more accurate now!
- Fixed the bug of substitution with overmuch heroes.
- Fixed the crash when battle ends.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Now please enjoy~ If you encounter any bug or problem with this new version, please don't hesitate to PM or Emails us, we are always glad to help!

Nebulium Games

Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:39 am

HERE WE GO! BRAND NEW UPDATE! Let's see what's new this time!
***Friends System Available!
- Social system. Add friends! Chat with friends! Challenge your friends anytime you want. Now it's your chance to prove your skills to your BFFs!
***Other features & Changes:
- Facebook connect. Bind with Facebook and sync your progress. After binding, you can play by your account on any device you want!
- Tombstone mechanic. New feature for better game experience.
- Remove randomness from Bombadier's skill. Let's blow something up!
- Improved UI and visual effects in battle. All for your better brawling experience!
- Other bug fixes, including all the bugs reported recently.
This is it, don't forget to go to Google Play or App Store for this latest update!

Nebulium Games

Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:22 am

HEY! NEW UPDATE! Come on and let me tell you what's new!
- Replay! Watch replays from top brawlers and share your replays with friends! Record your peak moment and show it!
- Avatars! You can finally choose your own avatars now. So you can choose any unlocked hero you like as avatar!
- Obstacles(Barriers) now block range attacks. So now officially range attacks can go through nothing. It's only reasonable, isn't it?
- Obstacles are no longer indestructible. Getting into your way? Trapped and no way out? Just break it!
- Add obstacles to the 'Crystal Mine' Tavern. Oh the beautiful crystals...so fragile!
- Add switch buttons to turn on/off background music and SFX. Yeah, this means no more turn off the whole sound of device!
- Move concede button to the emote panel. No wasting precious time waiting!
- Optimize disconnection logic. Less broken hearts due to "disconnected defeat"!
- General bug fix. As always, please let us know if you encounter any bug in this version. We'll be on it ASAP.
That's all for this update, please enjoy!!

Sebaexeq

Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:58 pm

What happened to this game? I want to play it. I always player this game until it get deleted.

If you don't want to continue with it, can you sell me the server files? Please.

Return to “Mobile Games”