admin
Site Admin

The Weekender: Much Ado About Nothing Edition

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:41 pm

Things are settling back to normal here at PT HQ - it's still going to be a bit slow in terms of content this month, but we're getting there.

http://www.pockettactics.com/articles/b ... 11th-2019/

butzopower

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:41 pm

Another RPG we didn't get around too, people generally have said good things about this Monster Hunter-esque game, and it's currently enjoying a small discount.
Wrong 'too', and the Siralim games are monster collecting games like Pokemon, and about as far as you can get from Monster Hunter. It's one thing to not play these games before reporting on them, but a bit worse to misrepresent them based on reading AppStore reviews.

EICJoe

Re:

Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:47 am

Another RPG we didn't get around to, people generally have said good things about this Monster Hunter-esque game, and it's currently enjoying a small discount.
Wrong 'too', and the Siralim games are monster collecting games like Pokemon, and about as far as you can get from Monster Hunter. It's one thing to not play these games before reporting on them, but a bit worse to misrepresent them based on reading AppStore reviews.
It was actually reader comments I was basing my observations on, although the Monster Hunter comparison was just me mis-interpreting the description.

Either way I take the point - I will be more careful in future.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Aza89

Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:34 pm

Silent Abyss is one hell of a game, it???s awesome! You should definitely write a repla, the game deserves a bigger coverage.

Aza89

Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:34 pm

Review, pardon me. I hate cellphone keyboards..

EICJoe

Re:

Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:37 am

Review, pardon me. I hate cellphone keyboards..
It's in the works!
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”