admin
Site Admin

Total War: Rome II DLC Buying Guide

Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:14 pm

Total War: Rome II is such a great game, it still has nearly 11,000 players every day during peak times, which makes it the most played Total War game after...

http://www.strategygamer.com/articles/t ... dlc-guide/

WinterLeaf88

Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:48 am

I'd say, the best DLC guide would be to scout around the "Workshop" and download the overhaul unit and factions mods. TW's biggest draw, for me atleast, is the Modding culture that always follows and some developers are involved in. Med II and Rome II have great modding capability. I'm currently running through Spain with a East African culture, and fending off the Romans and Selucids!

EICJoe

Re:

Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:16 am

I'd say, the best DLC guide would be to scout around the "Workshop" and download the overhaul unit and factions mods. TW's biggest draw, for me atleast, is the Modding culture that always follows and some developers are involved in. Med II and Rome II have great modding capability. I'm currently running through Spain with a East African culture, and fending off the Romans and Selucids!
That's not a bad shout for a separate dedicated guide - I really loved the Roma Surrectum mod for the original Rome: Total War. shame they never decided to do anything with Rome II but they had a good thing going with the original mod.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Return to “Strategy Gamer Front Page Discussion”