Talorgan

Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:46 pm

He's dead, Talorgan.
Damn

And I just gave them the excuse they needed for a whole other review.

ltgentanz

Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:03 am

Bros. I love this site and visit often.

Rehashing the same articles with a few words or link is pretty boring. Why not do an AAR with people writing on the site? Post an historical article from time to time?

EICJoe

Re:

Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:28 am

Bros. I love this site and visit often.

Rehashing the same articles with a few words or link is pretty boring. Why not do an AAR with people writing on the site? Post an historical article from time to time?
Hey Ltgentanz,

I do hear you - all I can really say is that it's a "google thing", and just ask for some patience. Because of what we're doing, for every person who comes to a refreshed list thinking "oh I've seen this", there is at least one new person coming to the list for the first time... but that only happens if we keep the articles maintained.

I know it's not great for existing regulars - I do try and prevent a refresh being the ONLY thing that happens in a day, but the success of that strategy varies by website right now. I think I will leave it longer in-between refreshes for certain articles that don't need any more help going forward and delay things a bit more, see if that's better.

Again, thank you for being a loyal reader and I hope you can be patient with us - we're trying to survive in a very difficult world.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

ltgentanz

Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:35 pm

Thank's for the response and I understand where you are coming from. There are some youtube personalities like Jive Turkey or the german guy from the Military History Revised channel. They both at least Jive are avid wargamers. Reaching out to their groups could be a boost in readership and viewership for them. A mutual understanding? They seem like pretty solid dudes too. I know this particular genre is rough to flourish in and am not bashing what you guys do at all. Just think something for the readers to engage in would be cool from time to time. After all we are wargamers and engaging is pretty much what we do! Really looking forward to PC2 and like the read ups.

Many Cheers!

Return to “Wargamer Front Page Discussion”