admin
Site Admin

Imperator: Rome’s 1.3 update & free content pack lands next week

Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:57 pm

Imperator: Rome’s 1.2 ‘Cicero’ Update only landed a couple of months ago, and now the third major patch is due out next week on December 3rd.

http://www.strategygamer.com/articles/i ... wars-pack/

balratmort

Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:46 pm

I began to enjoy Imperator Rome after the Cicero update. I hope 1.3 will move further in the right direction. But I think the game needs a lot more diversity between the different nations to really shine. I'm afraid those changes will come as expensive DLC's...

EICJoe

Re:

Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:56 pm

I began to enjoy Imperator Rome after the Cicero update. I hope 1.3 will move further in the right direction. But I think the game needs a lot more diversity between the different nations to really shine. I'm afraid those changes will come as expensive DLC's...
I think they were always going to though, to be honest. It's not so different than what they've done elsewhere and I don't wholly begrudge them for it. I'd like a little bit more flavour to be added in for free, of course and you never know maybe they will, but I think some premium culture-specific content was always coming (even if Imperator had launched in a "better" state).
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Roper

Re: <t>Imperator: Rome’s 1.3 update & free content pack lands next week</t>

Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:03 am

It's heartening to read about this game's improvements. I removed it from my wishlist and wrote it off seemingly forever after reading the horrendous early impressions, but I'm at a point now where I'm intrigued enough I added it back to my wishlist and am waiting for a good sale price.

Return to “Strategy Gamer Front Page Discussion”