GenCon 2007

Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:00 am

To say GenCon is "big" is sort of like saying Southeastern Conference
college football fans are "passionate." While technically true, it
doesn't quite convey full impression.

http://wargamer.com/news/gencon-2007/

bayonetbrant

Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:09 am

Any chance y'all could correctly credit the author of this one at "Brant Guillory"? Y'know, since I'm the one that actually wrote it :)

EICJoe

Re:

Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:33 am

Any chance y'all could correctly credit the author of this one at "Brant Guillory"? Y'know, since I'm the one that actually wrote it :)
Done :) If you see anything else of yours Brant that you need the credits fixed, let me know. This is all before my time so I'm not going to know who wrote what unless someone tells me!
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Bismarck

Re: GenCon 2007

Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:56 pm

fyi, the editor at the time re-did the database and somehow many of the articles appear to be done by him. Fortunately, the by-lines in the articles themselves are correct.
Jim Cobb

bayonetbrant

Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:29 pm

fyi, the editor at the time re-did the database and somehow many of the articles appear to be done by him. Fortunately, the by-lines in the articles themselves are correct.
Yep, I had a long talk with Scott Parrino back then when it happened

And it didn't break S&M's heart one bit that it happened to completely wipe Jim Zabek from the searchable database

EICJoe

Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:04 am

Yep, I had a long talk with Scott Parrino back then when it happened

And it didn't break S&M's heart one bit that it happened to completely wipe Jim Zabek from the searchable database
Like I said before, if you see any other articles that are incorrectly credited, let me know and I'll fix. I know they exist, but I can't really go through the database one article at a time to fix credits so it's very much a case-by-case thing.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Return to “Wargamer Front Page Discussion”