admin
Site Admin

We don't think we can wait till July for Thrustmaster's new F/A-18C Hornet Flight Stick

Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:00 pm

I've been doing this for a long time, so it takes a lot to impress me.

http://www.wargamer.com/articles/thrust ... k-preview/

tdavie

Re: <t>We don't think we can wait till July for Thrustmaster's new F/A-18C Hornet Flight Stick</t>

Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:45 pm

Splunge.

Originating from a Monty python, splunge is a way of saying that you have no worthy opinion and that an idea could or could not be good. It could also be a quick comeback if you do not have an answer for a question.

Well, I don't play Sims or pretty much any first person game w/the exception of Fallout 3/4/Vegas and I have to take Gravol. Yup, motion sickness. But people play sims and quite obviously military sims. And I'm all for buying expensive toys. But personally - splunge.

I'm more likely to be interested in hardware for wargaming once Order of Battle comes out for the Xbox One.

Tom

But a $229 flight control stick. Splunge

EICJoe

Re: <t>We don't think we can wait till July for Thrustmaster's new F/A-18C Hornet Flight Stick</t>

Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:01 pm

Splunge.

Originating from a Monty python, splunge is a way of saying that you have no worthy opinion and that an idea could or could not be good. It could also be a quick comeback if you do not have an answer for a question.

Well, I don't play Sims or pretty much any first person game w/the exception of Fallout 3/4/Vegas and I have to take Gravol. Yup, motion sickness. But people play sims and quite obviously military sims. And I'm all for buying expensive toys. But personally - splunge.

I'm more likely to be interested in hardware for wargaming once Order of Battle comes out for the Xbox One.

Tom

But a $229 flight control stick. Splunge
It's certainly not what we usually do - although I do want to do more coverage of Flight Sims etc. in general, and kit articles go hand-in-hand with that. This seemed like a good as place as any to start tbh, considering Thrustmaster were willing to provide a testing sample.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Return to “Wargamer Front Page Discussion”